Linky Linky

Two posts in day? Yeah don't expect it to carry on.

Thought I'd add some links to some other blogs that I visit.

This is my mate Joe's blog. The one I was so jealous of! Basically science, both fictional and fact, as well as film and book reviews, a smattering of politics and a general view into what we wasted our time doing when we were flatmates in Edinburgh many-many mons ago.

This is an excellent blog which resluted in me digging into the world of 40K again. Basically it's all about getting back to the roots of sci-fi gaming for us and i'll be discussing this and showing off arange of projects connected to this in the next couple on months. Hopefully we'll eventually have games, mini's and all other bits and bobs connected to it as we go along.

In the next blog i'll start discussing where I see this going and the plans I've laid down and the projects and mini's i've started.

Cheers for now.

Comments