The pudding is coming

Not a lot of hobby work done so far this half term, tummy bugs, visiting relatives and rain all mean that I've been away from the models and paints for a while. Today I did get a chance to do another building for the sci-fi town that I'm going to dub Ferrograd. I reckon I'm going to a post soon all about the background of Ferrograd and how my pirates fit in to it. Bit first this is the first of my home made signs and I reckon it worked fine. 

The Church of the space pudding (I couldn't fit galactic on! ) is based on another of the scenarios from the Rogue trader rule book. I liked the idea that the sign was brand new and stuck on a old building that might have been used for some nefarious purposes in the past. 
Here is the church with some of the other sign buildings. When the weather improves I'll be able get out into the garden and get more of the buildings and board painted. And maybe get more signs done! 

Comments

  1. Great sign. I loved the Pudding cult in the RT book. As soon as I spotted the sign it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you have the Rev. Geronimo Kipling planned with a herd of spaced out pudding cultists!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have just given me a future project.......

      Delete
  3. Really impressive RT style sign's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. The signs and buildings themselves have a very 2000AD and in particular Strontium Dog frontier town look to them as well as RT, which is ideal of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone else mentioned that they thought the pirates looked like they were straight out of 2000ad. I must be channeling the esteemed publication without knowing it.

      Delete

Post a Comment